Re: [squid-users] Slow response from proxy

From: dev singh <dev.pratap@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:30:20 +0530

Arvind,

As far as i see this aspect , i think the destination servers gets
slow due to large no of requests ,generally timeout occurs only when
there is slow responce from servers. U can check by keeping a machine
on real network (send request straight without using proxy).

Things will be clear .

Regards
Dev