[squid-users] squidnt error at FW-1

From: Leonardo Marques Vilela <leonardov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:29:02 -0300

I have a serious problem. I have a chache squid without any www access
restriction, runing in a solaris. But I dont have root privilegies on this
server, and I need to block some web pages.
I install a squidNT on a w2k machine for the server , with solaris parent
cache. But when I try to make a seache by a machine who is configured to use
the squidNT proxy in this page: http://www.ta.mg.gov.br/Index.asp?Tp=12 I
receive the error:
ERROR
FW-1 at FW: access denied
If i try with the other proxy, run ok.
I already put this anddress in my whitelist, but, I dont think it is a block
polities fault.
Somebody can help?
Leonardo
Leonardo Marques Vilela