[squid-users] access.log equivalent for server side

From: Thien Vu <thien.vu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:22:35 -0700

Currently access.log records various statistics for the client-side of
things. I was wondering how to enable similar settings for the server
side of things. For example:

Web server <-> Squid proxy <-> Client

access.log provides squid proxy <-> client numbers but I want the web
server <-> squid proxy statistics.

Is there any way to enable this. I've fiddled with debug_options
specifically debug section 11, but I'm not sure this is the right knob
to turn.

Any pointers in the right direction would be great. I would rather not
have to resort to using tcpdump/ethereal to handle this problem.

Thanks,

Thien