[squid-users] squid_ldap_group - url access restrictions based on group

From: D & E Radel <radel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:39:38 +1200

>> We are trying to allow block access to certain sites to a certain group,
>> but not another group. Am I too ambitious? ;-)
>
> Pretty standard thing for using squid_ldap_group.
>
> Regards
> Henrik

Hi Henrik,

Note: changed the subject as the topic of my original post has evolved. :-)

I see that you co-wrote squid_ldap_group. Do you have (or know the location
of) a detailed HOWTO or perferably a sample squid.conf file that contains a
working scenario as mentioned above. ie with various ACLs and access
restrictions based on group?

thanks in advance.
grol