Re: [squid-users] trying to get rid of inktomi traffic server

From: maverick 72 <eric.berthiaume@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:44:02 -0400

Hi Henrik,

thanks for the quick reply ... just one question that keeps poping in my head:

How does Inktomi traffic server manages to get it to work??? Would
you know why?? Has I read it couldn't be done.

The thing I managed to found out is that websense (that we use) HAS a
module that permits the ntlm (Agent DC). What I haven't found out is
if we do have or not this module in production :)

Thanks!