Re: [squid-users] access.log equivalent for server side

From: Thien Vu <thien.vu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:04:28 -0700

The response time between the proxy and the actual server that is
performing the data.

I'm using squid as an authentication only proxy. No caching. I have
many rules and want to see what type of overhead internally squid has.

Or to put it another way -- I can get total client wait time by
looking at access.log, I want to see how much of that wait is between
the server and the proxy. Then subtract those two numbers to get an
idea of how much overhead squid has.

Thien