[squid-users] How to block a client using mac

From: Zero One <zerooneu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:51:46 +0500

hi all
i am running Linux 9 and squid shipped with Linux i think it is 2.5 stable 1

we are using acl ip based and 24 hours and time based depends on the package.

problem is this we have used http_access Deny to a client in day bcz
his time package is night he is unable to browse but he is still
signing msn and yahoo and mirc how can i stop this and how can i block
a mac address of a client permanently
to not use the network.

Regards.

Zeroone