RE: [squid-users] Httpd Accelerator

From: Jon <jonsml@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:08:58 -0400

Thanks for the great advice. My Squid process is using ~1747 MB of RAM.
CPU and disk are pretty fast, Xeon 3.06 GHz with Ultra320 SCSI drives. CPU
load is pretty high during peak, ~60%.

I recently purchased a new server to try out putting each cache directory on
its own disk. It has 4 SCSI drives, Opteron 250s with 4GB of RAM. Thanks
for the advice, I learned a lot.