Re: [squid-users] duplicate pids?

From: Joe Acquisto <joea@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:37:45 -0400

Thanks.

I tried a "squid -k check" and it told me nothing was running. I thought that odd

Seems I could not make a valid ppp connection, due to ISP issues. In the past, when I started up, but did not have an active connection, all seemed to have worked. Perhaps the other times the connection was made before I loaded squid, or, it was made so quickly that it was unseen to me.

joea

>>> Fernando Sclavo<fsclavo@gmail.com> 4/28/05 3:56:12 PM >>>
Hi Joe, you see duplicated pid because one is for the parent and one
for the children.
Try this:
ps aux --forest | grep squid