[squid-users] Squid v3 when et multi-plateform ?

From: xavier TOP <TOP@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:30:31 +0200

Hello,

Someone can tell me if we can use the future version of squid (version
3) on a Windows plateform.
It seems to be true because i see a branch port in the CVS.

Perhaps do you know when it will be released ?

I have no answer of my previous question, can you help me ?

>>Hello,
>>
>>I'm writing a new redirector for my enterprise.
>>I want to know how squid manage a redirector.
>>
>>I try a program like
>>
>>Read squid request on Standard input
>>Write a URL on standard output
>>With 25 children
>>
>>With a software, i simulate 200 users and i have only 60 request per
second instead of 600 request per second.
>>Perhaps this basic redirector is too fast for squid to considere the
redirect URL ?

>>Please, turn on my light for the mechanism !

Thank you
Regards

Top xavier

Thank you