[squid-users] Looking of Quick Setup of Squid for Windows 2000/XP/etc

From: John Walubengo <jwalu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:13:53 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

just thinking of how to install Squid for Windows. My
google search is not giving me what what you might call
'help for Idiots' when it comes to what needs to be done to
get squid for windows up and running.

I have downloaded the squid image for windows:
squid-2.5.STABLE7-NT-bin-DELAYP

but need something of a step-by-step quick setup. I notice
they suggest several compilation paths such as Cygwin,
MinGW, MS C++ but either way they are not neatly summarised
in a step by step fasion. Could someone give me a clear
path on how to setup squid on windows?

thanx
walu.

Yahoo! Mail