Re: [squid-users] external_acl_type with http request header question

From: Ryan Lamberton <ryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:48:23 -0700

Thanks for you help. I think I almost got it--but it is not working -- yet.

I created the file ident.sh and made it executable (777) and added these
lines to squid:

external_acl_type propel_header_auth %{Hdr:member} /etc/squid/ident.sh
x-pun:user
acl propel_header_auth ident REQUIRED

Am I all wet?

Ryan Lamberton