[squid-users] Access denied

From: <Stefan.Vogel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:20:51 +0200

Since a few weeks we have a strange effect on one of our two squids. (2.5
stable3)

We start Internetexplorer and try to open an URL in the internet.
In result I get the authentication window (we authenticate agains
LotusNotes via LDAP)
I type in the correct username/password and get the restult:

Error

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://........
The following error was encountered:

* Access denied.
 Access control configuration prevents your request from beeing allowed at
thsi time.......

The funny thing is, that if I press F5 it will load the page. This error
appear only one time for each newly opened browser window, but it doesn'
appear everytime.

Usualy the notesserver writes a message to the console if there was an
authentication with a bad password, but in this case there is no notice, so
I think squid does not ask Notes at this point or it asks and find the
password correct (most likely).

Any Ideas?

Kind regards

Stefan Vogel