[squid-users] NT authentication without joining the domain

From: Discussion Lists <discussions@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 06:50:46 -0700

Hi All,
I am running into a curious problem that I was hoping you all would be
able to help me with. I am troubleshooting a problem with a squid
config where squid authenticates proxy users against active directory
using NT authentication (re: NOT LDAP) and that machine isn't joined to
the domain at all. It doesn't work now, but they insist it did work.
Does anyone have docs on how to get squid to auth users without being
joined to the domain first?

Thanks!