RE: [squid-users] NT authentication without joining the domain

From: Discussion Lists <discussions@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 07:39:14 -0700

Awsome! Great info, thank you! Incidentally, I set it up with LDAP
authentication just to see what would happen. It seems to recognize
group membership under that scheme, but it always prompts me for a
password (with msnt_auth it doesn't do that BTW. It just lets me
directly into the website.), and it shouldn't be doing that. Any ideas
on how to stop that?

Thanks again!