Re: [squid-users] warez p2p client not working through squid

From: D & E Radel <radel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:15:35 +1200

> I m using squid 2.5 stable ,everything is working fine , but warez a
> p2p client is not working . what can be the issue .
>
> Help awaited , also i would be great if neone can tell me what port
> the warez client use to connect to server.

Hi Dev

You already did get a reply that would help last time you posted this:
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200505/0044.html

That Warez P2P software has proxy settings options. See their website for
more info:
http://www.warezclient.com/

Try posting a question here:
http://forum.warezclient.com/