Re: [squid-users] warez p2p client not working through squid

From: D & E Radel <radel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 00:31:11 +1200

From: "dev singh" <dev.pratap@gmail.com>

> Hi Dietrich,
>
> i hav checked these things but i m not getting solution for this. I
> hav checked with tcpdump also but it is working as port scanner , i m
> not getting the port on which it connects, i would be greatfull to u
> if u can get me the port of warez client which it uses for connecting.
>
> Regards
> dev

Hi Dev,

As far as I know, you can select which port you wish for Wares P2P to use in
it's own preferences. You can also tell it the proxy settings. You have to
restart the program after making such changes.

I don't know any more about it. But if you post a question at the Warez P2P
forum, someone will be able to help you.

regards,
Dietrich