Re: [squid-users] external_acl_type with http request header question

From: Ryan Lamberton <ryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 07:14:46 -0700

Thank you for your help. The perl script does work. I had:

> external_acl_type propel_header_auth %{x-pun} /etc
> /squid/ident.pl x-pun

and the x-pun at the end of the external_acl_type was causing the problem.
I wasn't sure why it was there but it caused the script to fail and took
squid down with it. I also added quotes around the username (OK
user="username") just in case (I was not sure the @ character was allowed).
So far all things are working great!

Thanks again for all your help!

Ryan Lamberton