[squid-users] Benchmarking squid

From: Marco Crucianelli <m.crucianelli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:20:29 +0200

Hi all,
        for my final work in computer science engineering I've made a squid
system, working on a prefetching agent and on a web site mirroring
agent. Now I'd need to test these solutions to understand the real
benefits. Ths problem is that I'm alone, thus I cannot make that much
traffic!
What I'd need is a system that, using a real log file, would make
exactly the same requests users made, thus respecting the time they made
them too! Is any of you already using such a benchmark program, or could
you suggest me the best one?

Thanks in advance!

Marco Crucianelli