Re: [squid-users] Cache size full !!

From: squidrunner team <squidrunner_dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 04:21:10 -0700 (PDT)

> im getting an error message in my cache.log stating
> that my squid cache size
> has been reached !! and the proxy is not working
> anymore,,
> how can i flush the cache so that squid will have
> its cache size 0 and start
> caching again ?!

Stop your squid and Remove cache directory. create the
directory again. Change the permission of directory
into cache user id and cache group id (configured in
squid.conf).

Create swap directory as ./squid -z
Then start squid as normal as in daemon or non-daemon mode.

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Team
squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com

Web: http://geocities.com/squidrunner_dev/
Support: runnersupport at gmail dot com

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder