Re: [squid-users] Cache size full !!

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:36:31 +0300

Deleting the cache directory will delete all the objects, Am I right, It
means that I will start from scartch, If I not mistaken there is a
configuration in squid that depending on the threshold you define, It will
automatically delete files. Am I right? Is that that low water high water
mark?

Thank you,

Wennie