[squid-users] I need some help with squid a pix firewall

From: Damian Forrester <damian.forrester@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:37:16 +0100

I am trying to make my squid proxy server which on the inside network send
requests to the web through cisco pix.I have seen on the faq that i may need
to set up a parent cache for this proxy.is this so ,or I do not need to
configure any thing on my pix firewall ?can some help please

dani

This message has been checked for all viruses by MessageLabs.