RE: [squid-users] How tell who is browsing where?

From: Neil Loffhagen <Neil.Loffhagen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:06:41 -0000

Hi Stephen,

Appreciate that. I guess it's a matter of opening the file with vi,
which I've just done and can see everything as needed. Is there any sort
of GUI front end for this? Once I've completed all the documentation
and gone my way, the Squid server will be mostly managed by windows
people and a gui would be helpful to them :)

Thanks again and apologies for posting twice. From the first post I got
a rely from majordomo@psg.com that gave me the impression it had been
rejected?

Neil.