Re: [squid-users] never use redirector for master user

From: Robert Becskei <brobiwbe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:30:30 +0200

Hello ,

 thank you very much for the answer , but I've got a problem, I don't know
how to use that...

 what I would like to do is for example some user in my network
authenticates with username master (squid basic authentication) , and
 that user can do whatever he wants....
 the rest who authenticate with internet will be blocked from porn always.

 The problem is I don't know how can I make squidguard to know who is
authenticated as master and who is not?

 I tried by simply adding master acl and then the default as per your answer
(thinking that maybe somehow squidguard can get some sorta info
about who has authenticated from squid...) , but I think that I messed it up
real good, coz it aint working.

 Can you tell me how can I do that?

 user authenticates in squid, and based on authentication squidguard decides
whether to allow or deny porn pages...

 Sincerely
 Robert B