[squid-users] Need help in configurating Squid for my office

From: y rz <yuerz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 23:10:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am new to Squid and I need to configure it to work
for my Company.
FYI, currently we are using Headquater Proxy server,
hence we can't control our who can and cannot access
to the web, we also can't check what webpage does the
user visiting.
What I wish to setup is web access following to below
hierarchy :

User -> Company Proxy -> HQ Proxy -> Internet

May I know how can I configure in the Squid base on
above specification ?

Your help is highly appreciated and thank you in
advance for your valuable advise.

Regards

Yue Rem Zee

Yahoo! Mail Mobile