[squid-users] ideas?

From: Ryan Lamberton <ryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:22:57 -0700

Hello all,

I am running squid 2.5 stable 3 and using smartfilter (SecureComputing) to
block the bad stuff. This works great but lately I have noticed that if you
go to a bad site the proxy will return part of it and then stop. If I
refresh I get the block page that I am suppose to get. It is like the bad
site is getting leaked past the filter and then stopped. I reboot and
everything is working correctly again. Any ideas what might be doing this?

Ryan Lamberton