AW: [squid-users] google images issue

From: Rost Werner ZFBE GMT-ISN <Werner.Rost@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:31:37 +0200

Well, I too miss a feature which tells us (maybe in cache.log or somewhere else) which acl caused the "access denied". Today often it is very hard to find out why a page is blocked.

You should give some donations to Henrik to help us with such a feature;-)

Mit freundlichem Gruß/Yours sincerely
Werner Rost
GMT-FIR - Netzwerk

ZF Boge Elastmetall GmbH
Friesdorfer Str. 175, 53175 Bonn, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone +49 228 3825 - 420
Telefax/Fax +49 228 3825 - 398
werner.rost@zf.com