[squid-users] OT: SquidGuard vs DansGuardian

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 19:18:42 +0800

All,

My apologize if this message is Off Topic. However, I need some advise or
review of SquidGuard and DansGuardian comparison.

In my experience, SquidGuard runs very stable in my environment (around 2
years) and "integrated" to Squid, but it seems no more development. I never
use DanGuardian that claim better than SquidGuard.

Hope you would give me your review of products.

Thx & Rgds,

Awie