Re: [squid-users] OT: SquidGuard vs DansGuardian

From: Matt Benjamin <matt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:21:58 -0400

Awie,

Squidguard is not, in fact dead. It has acquired new features,
including LDAP group filtering and new logging. An informal source of
patches against Squidguard 1.2 is here:

  http://www.netdirect.ca/software/category.php?cat=SquidGuard

We maintain a jumbo patch here:

  http://www.linuxbox.com/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=squidGuard

And a log parser that reads its output here:

  http://www.linuxbox.com/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=N2logplus

There's a web front-end to that here:

  http://www.linuxbox.com/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Tentacle

Matt