Re: [squid-users] tune up

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:26:47 +0300

Ok if im going to recompile it again, i just start squid and it should be
working again right?
second if i recompile it --enable-storeio="aufs" do I need to
enable --with-aufs-threads=1024 and is a 1024 value is ok?
during recompilation, can I let squid running? aftrer I recompile it I sould
only issue a command squid -z and suid start am I right?
what is the posiblity that my squid will not start?

Thanks,

Wennie