[squid-users] Any comment and suggestion of my Squid-MRTG Results

From: SSCR Network Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:32:26 +0800

Hi,

I have gathered some info regarding my squid performace using mrtg. Will
someone give their professional comments and suggestions based on the
results i have to further increase the performance? I have a an Asus P4
with 1gig ram with 40 GB SCSI disk, with a single ethernet with several
aliases on a 1024 kbps leased line with 600 workstations (50% of which
browse simultaneously at a certain time)..

TIA

Nats