Re: [squid-users] SQUID and LDAP.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:29:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 May 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Ángel Prieto wrote:

> Yeah, sure it's by typing them on my keyboard, but how do I say it logon with
> a user.
>
> When I type i.e. user prueba1, it says ERR too.

/path/to_squid_ldap_auth arguments...
validusername validpassword
[OK]
validusername badpassword
[ERR]
badusername badpassword
[ERR]

If you do not get OK on a valid username & password then your
configuration arguments are not correct for your LDAP directory. Most
often the search filter is not suitable for finding the user object based
on what you use as validusername.