Re: [squid-users] FTP Proxy

From: Dieter Bloms <dieter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:17:18 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 17, Frank Wagner wrote:

> unterstützt der Proxy auch einen Parent? Wie geschrieben, muss
> der auf die VirusWall (ftp proxy) kommen können.

the question was:

does the proxy supports parent configuration ?

No it doesn't, but the Viruswall can do it.

Client -> Viruswall -> proxy-suite -> internet

This kind of configuration works since several years for us.

for further information please subscribe to the mailing list listed on
the homepage of that project.

--
Gruß
  Dieter