[squid-users] Windows 2003 Server update problem

From: Ytzhak Levy <ytzhak@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:37:49 +0000

Hello,

We have some Windows 2003 Servers on our office and we are trying to update this server throug ou windows update service.

The access to win update servers are ok. The user does´nt nedde to auth.

An error code is returned by windows which number is: 0x80200013

I tried proxycfg, but does´st work.

The only description that i found about this error:

0x80200013 - BG E INSUFFICIENT RANGE SUPPORT - When BITS sends a HEAD request and server/proxy doesn't return Content-Length header in the response, BITS puts the job in ERROR state with BG E MISSING FILE SIZE. BITS 1.5 puts the job in ERROR state with BG E INVALID SERVER RESPONSE error. Apache 2.0 proxy server is known to exhibit this behavior.

Is there a way to solve this problem ?

Regards,