[squid-users] access a site through squid

From: Bonnici Daniel <daniel@dont-contact.us>
Date: 22 Jun 2005 17:01:00 +0100

Hi,

can someone try to access the following site behind a squid proxy and see if a
window will pop up and prompt for a username and password.

The ip is 195.158.110.252

I am trying to access this site behind my squid proxy server 2.5 but the inital
page will come up correctly then SUPPOSE THAT a pop up will prompt for a
username and password but it does not. If I try this from a windows xp pc
connected directly to the internet it will work fine.

What could be the problem??

please I really need help...

regards

Daniel Bonnici