RE: [squid-users] SmartFilter DA (was Re: [squid-users] Hardware requirements for my deployment)

From: Ric Lonsdale <ric.lonsdale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:10:13 +0100

We have 2 disks mirrored using raid0 and the 3rd disk separate as we're not
concerned if we lose
the cache. We are only using 11gb of the 3rd disk which has proved ample for
our purposes (approx. 70% being used at present).

Hi,
How did you configure the 3 disks for squid?

Chris

I hope no-one minds me posting this to the forum, but if anyone is
interested I've setup an unofficial SmartFilter forum at
http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/?mforum=smartfilter for other users of
this content filter software. It's empty so feel free to register and share
knowledge etc. Thanks to Kevin for his input.