Re: [squid-users] ncsa authentication error

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:44:54 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Robertson" <crobertson@gci.com>
To: "'Wennie V. Lagmay'" <wlagmay@yanbulink.net>
Cc: "squid-users @ squid-cache.org" <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:20 AM
Subject: RE: [squid-users] ncsa authentication error

1. Yes Im sure
2. Yes it is executable, I also try to change the ownership from squid to
root and from root to squid still not working.
3.As I mentioned I have 2 squid server the other one is working fien so I
copy all the config from the working squid to the nd squid, I also try re
compiling if but the error still persis.

Since it is a test server, I can easily re-format and re-install linux and
squid, but my worry, how if the same problem occur in the future how am I
going to solve it.

regards,

Wennie