[squid-users] Hide squid cache server IP

From: kodel <kodelz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 08:43:02 +0700

Hi all

I just wondering if it is possible to hide ip address
from my squid box to destination server. Because I see
that some sites are limiting their traffic for certain ip address.

I already configure my squid box act as transparent proxy.
And I also notice that some cache engine like 'cacheflow'
can really forward user request without changing source ip address.

TIA

regards

-rd-