Re: [squid-users] Squid configuration with 2 ISP link

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 16:23:28 +0200

On 09.07 13:45, Wennie V. Lagmay wrote:
> I was able to balance my connection to two ISP using iproute2 advance
> routing, My proxy server has 3 NIC card, 1st to ISP1 the 2nd to ISP2 and the
> 3rd internal, now my question is how am i going to define to squid that
> there are two parent proxy, (proxy.ISP1 and proxy.ISP2) and how squid can
> access simultaneously to two proxy?

Did you read squid's config file? I think that enough informations are
provided there.
Read about peer servers and cache hierarchy, you can find it also here:
http://squid.visolve.com/squid/squid24s1/neighbour.htm

- Have you got anything without Spam in it?
- Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.