[squid-users] Squid with Dansguardian, not working with new squid version

From: Babs <arvbab@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list,

I just upgraded my squid box, with FC4 with
Squid-2.5STABLE9 from FC3 with Squid-2.5STABLE8. But
now my users are getting Connection timeout
error(110). I am able to get the initial pages, but
sites like yahoo mail etc if I sign in, it waits for
long time and gives me a connection timeout error. Btw
squid is accessing a Dansguardian as a cache_peer.

My setup is like this.

Users --- > Squid--->DG------Squid

The old box (FC3 with Squid-2.5STABLE8 with DG) was
working fine without any problem till I upgraded it.

I can browse without any problem it I specify the DG
port(8080) as proxy address in client browsers, so I
am suspecting squid's communication with DG.

Can anyone give me some clues regarding why its
happening?

Thanx a lot

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail