[squid-users] Internal dns problem

From: sasa <sasa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:24:42 +0200

Hi, on Fedora Core I have installed squid-2.5.STABLE3 and all it's ok, but sometimes I have a problem with internal dns and squid.
On machine fw/proxy I have configured the ip address of internal dns server and in squid.conf I don'u use dns_nameserver, in fact I have:

#Default:
# none
# dns_nameservers 212.216.112.112

..all it's ok but after a few days squid with internal dns not function and I am forced to use the external dns server.
If I don't use squid the internal dns it's ok also few days.
Thanks.

        Salvatore.