[squid-users] Squid + Digital certificate

From: DK <ionidk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:16:20 +0200

Hi,

One year ago, I configured a squid server and my chief was happy. Two
mounth ago he told me to configure squid with user authentication
(users where placed on openLDAP server), I obtain it and my chief
again were happy.

And now he want to use user authentication but, with digital
certificate. And I donīt now how can I implement it.

Anyone nows how can I do it? (squid+ldap+digital certificate (smartcard))

Thank