[squid-users] Virus scanning via squid+icap

From: Leisker Guido <guido.leisker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:05:51 +0200

Hello.

I have to write a paper about squid working with a ICAP- Server to filter
viruses.

Specifically I currently try to get things going with Webwasher. Has anybody
managed to achieve that? I've tried basically all I could think of, but ....

I am currently using Squid-2.5.STABLE6 with all its patches. The icap is
rather recent and is almost on par with the one available for STABLE10.

Any ideas? I am a bit in a hurry as the paper is due in 2 weeks.

Thanks for your help.