Re: [squid-users] Question to internal behaviour of squid

From: <alpheus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:48:43 +0200 (MEST)

Thx Robert,

just to make it clear to me: Each client request for the same object causes
an own request from squid to the server (during the time slot to bring the
object into the cache)? Resulting possibly into a large number of request to
the server for the same object if generating the object takes a long time?

Thx,
alp