[squid-users] limiting http uploads

From: Alex <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:53:36 +0300

Hi guys,

I have a small problem and I was wondering if someone might give me a hint
on how to solve it.

The thing is that I need to be able to limit the upload made by the clients
through squid. I'm doing the same for download, with delay pools, but I'm a
bit confused about what type of ACL's should I use for upload. I only need
to do this for some file types (exe. zip, etc.).

Any ideas?

Alex

dangerous content by LG-Network(http://www.lgnet.ro), and is
believed to be clean.