Re: [squid-users] limiting http uploads

From: André Marques <andre_sesred@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:48:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Alex!

I think you must be using the rep_mime_type for
downloads... have you tried to use the req_mime_type
directive for uploads? Maybe on this directive you can
match these kind of files and associate it with delay
pools.

acl exe_files rep_mime_type ^application/octet-stream$
^application/exe$ ^application/x-exe$
^application/dos-exe$ ^vms/exe$ ^application/x-winexe$
^application/msdos-windows$
^application/x-msdos-program$

acl zip_files rep_mime_type ^application/zip$
^application/x-zip$ ^application/x-zip-compressed$
^application/x-compress$ ^application/x-compressed$
^multipart/x-zip$

Don't know the rest for delay pools... but i think
that this will help you a little...

Best regards!

André