[squid-users] Max Challgenge Reuse

From: Carlos Zottmann <carlos.zottmann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:18:18 -0300

Hi !!

We are having some problems with our domain controllers that is
slowing down squid during peak ours, due to ntlm authentication.

We considered changing the value of Max_Challeng_Reuse from 0 to some
higher value, in order to decrease the load on the domain controllers
coming from squid, but I would like to know what are the possible
consequences, specially regarding performance, before actually
commiting this change.

Can anyone send me informations about it?

Thanks in advance,
Carlos.