[squid-users] Squid -MRTG error - No such name

From: Babs <arvbab@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:05:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I am still not able to get my MRTG on the squid
machine properly. MRTG is giving me lots errors.
First is a SNMP error of "No Such Name" and I checked
various sites though google and i also made sure that
"LoadMIBs" statement is correct and pointing to the
squid mib file. Btw I must also mention that its
producing some graphs anyway. My mrtg log and mrtg.cfg
files are here for u to have a look

http://www.geocities.com/arvbab/html/errorlog.html
http://www.geocities.com/arvbab/html/mrtg_cfg.txt

Snmpwalk command is working fine & giving me 3 line
result without any error.Pls let me know if I did any
mistake with mrtg here.

My System specs as follows

Fedora Core 4
Squid version 2.5STABLE8