RE: [squid-users] max connections

From: <lokesh.khanna@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:51:33 +0100

Thanks

I know 5 is low value and it was just giving an example.
But does it make sense to control DOS attack using this.
I noticed in past one of my user was having Trojan in PC which start
sending lot of traffic on port 80. Which consume all the resources on
squid server and other users were not able to browse for some time.
Will it be useful here?