[squid-users] problem with yousendit.com

From: Aabash Gurung <thesheep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:25:31 +0545

Dear list users,

I posted the message recently about the trouble using the site
www.yousendit.com.

Well, I'm running squid 2.5.STABLE5 on FreeBSD 4.10, with trans proxy. One of
our clients is complaining about trouble using www.yousendit.com.

The www.yousendit.com site has this function, you can upload file and send the
link to other recipients. The recipients will open the link and download the
content.

When uploading there's no problem but when you try to download the file from
the site, it keeps loading. The few images are loaded but when you open the
page source i can see all html code. There's no problem with HTTPS only in
HTTP. Even if I manually put the proxy address in browser it won't work.

Is this squid problem or am I missing something? any pointer will be
appreciated. Thanking you all in advance.

--
Sincerely,
Aabash Gurung